Owners, welcome to the family.
You take pride in your work and in the fact that you own the hardest-working van on the road. And we take pride in creating the best ownership experience available. So to help, we’ve collected a few VanCARE resources to keep your work van and your business running smoothly. And if we can help in any other way, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Ensure your vehicle remains capable of great performance by servicing your van with our authorized Mercedes-Benz Service. Our certified technicians have the most up-to-date knowledge and technology, so we can provide you with the highest quality service in the industry.
Protect your van with a ServiceCARE Extended Limited Warranty
Being prepared makes all the difference in your job, and in Mercedes-Benz Vans. From the capabilities of the Sprinter to the manoeuvrability of the Metris, our vans help you prepare for work like no other. Now this exclusive Extended Limited Warranty Program will help prepare you against unforeseen costs beyond your factory warranty to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- Protection from unforeseen costs
- Roadside Assistance during the duration of the contract1,2
- Honoured by authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers nationwide
Extended Limited Warranty (ELW)
More warranty. More certainty.
The Extended Limited Warranty product offers you greater coverage for mechanical, electrical and electronic components. It protects you against unforeseen repair costs and without any deductibles, you get the benefit of predictable and attractive conditions.
Keeping your van in top shape.
Regular and accurate checking of the most important vehicle parts and functions ensures that your van continues to deliver outstanding performance and reliability. Maintenance prevents unnecessary repair costs and keeps downtime minimal.
The all-inclusive service package
If you require comprehensive additional protection for your van, look no further than our Complete product. This package covers all workshop work, including wear and tear repairs. The vehicle is ready for action when you need it, and you keep costs safely under control.
1 Every attempt will be made by Mercedes-Benz 24-Hour Roadside Assistance to aid a customer.
However, the following circumstances may limit our ability to provide service:
- Restricted Roadway: Many provinces/cities have roadways in which they do not let unauthorized emergency road service in that area to assist.
- Acts of Nature: Due to heavy snowstorms, flooding, or other acts of nature, the ability to obtain service may be limited or in some cases, unavailable. In these cases, you may be asked to call 911.
- Vehicle Accessibility: Additional charges may apply for a breakdown location not reasonably accessible from a roadside location, as determined by our authorized technician or roadside service tow provider. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, parking garages that inhibit tow services’ ability to access and retrieve disabled vehicles and vehicles at off-road locations.
2 Sign and Drive services (flat-tire change, battery jumpstart, and refueling) will be performed at customer’s expense.